Spicy incense pot Delicious Chinese Food popular Asian condiment cooking sauce factory
Vegetable oil, soybean paste, watercress paste, table salt, sodium glutamate, caster sugar, butter, pepper, ginger, garlic, spices, yeast extract
- 1. 180 days of pure natural fermentation (natural, high technology).
- 2.Specially Developed by 10 masters.
- 3. Fresh ingredients + spicy incense pot = master dish.
- 4. Convenient and simple, one cup can cover all of the ingredients
Spicy incense pot
8 prawns, 50g lettuce, 50g cooked large intestines, 50g green and red pepper, 50g article lotus root, 100g potatoes, 50g ham, and 50g celery.
- 1. Cut the prawns back to the yarn, cut potatoes, lettuce, celery, cooked large intestine, ham, green and red pepper into 5 cm, 1 cm wide strips, and slice them.
- 2. In addition to the green and red peppers, simmer the ham until cooked.
- 3. Add oil to the pot, add spicy incense pot, add spare ingredients and stir-fry.
Product display - Spicy incense pot